Born on the Capricorn-Aquarius Cusp
“The Cusp of Mystery and Imagination” is never a dull thing
What happens when you combine the energies of capable Capricorn and quirky Aquarius? You get highly unique individuals, that’s what. If you were born between about January 14 and January 26,…
Inadequate partner support
Both partners need to support each other in a relationship in order for it to last.
Some common problems are:
- Having unrealistic expectations and relying on your partner to always compromise for your sake. Doing this will allow unneeded stress and pressure to your partner to perform which will end up hurting him/her.
- Not communicating effectively with each other will for the most part result into arguments (ie: When one partner gets upset because they did not do what they were supposed to do)
Mind Reading - When you make assumptions about what somebody is thinking or feeling without them telling you. In reality, you are delusional or paranoid.
Catastrophize - when you over think a problem and the effects that they will actually have on you. For example, when you…
- Sigmund Freud (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
Falling in love is probably one of the most mystical phenomena one could ever experience. When you fall in love, you succumb to a gamut of human emotions—joy, sorrow, excitement, and sometimes, even depression. Falling in love becomes a bit more perplexing if you find yourself falling in love with a close friend. Now, this is where denial and rationalization enter the picture. Initially, you become confused as to what you are feeling. Then you ponder whether what you’re feeling is only an extension of the platonic love you feel for a friend.
The key here is self-introspection. There is a need to confront yourself, look in the mirror and ask yourself the following questions. Honest answers, however, are necessary for you to gauge if the platonic feeling you have for a friend is blossoming into something romantic.
1. Have you changed?
Did you suddenly become self-conscious on how you look, what you wear and what you say in front of your friend? Have your feelings changed? Does your friend’s presence suddenly becomes enough to make you feel ecstatic? Do you find yourself putting your friend under a microscopic eye, pondering and extracting meanings on what he or she says or does?
2. Do you think of your friend 24/7?
One always keep a friend in mind; however, thoughts about a friend does not perpetually cross one’s mind every second of the day and every day of the week. If you find yourself thinking of your friend practically all your waking hours and before dozing off to dreamland, then it might be a sign that you are falling in love with your friend.
- Aries: These people are big flirts when they’re single, but once they find that special someone, they’re committed to that person and that person only. If you’re looking to keep them around, keep the relationship fun and exciting. Don’t develop too many routines.
- Taurus: A Taurus is nothing but dedicated. They are sometimes a little too dedicated to someone. They look for a close, honest, and loyal relationship. But because they are so committed to you, they expect you to return the loyalty!
- Gemini: A Gemini won’t always cheat on you if they lose interest but they will flirt with others. Even if they’re head over heels for you, you still may find them checking out the hot man/woman on the other side of the room in that tight outfit. But don’t worry! They may have their fantasies, but they’re coming home to you at the end of the night.
- Cancer: This sign takes every relationship very seriously and will think twice before ever cheating on you! They always consider your feelings and how you’d react if you ever found out.